Saturday, January 23, 2010

Canon Printer Help Line Canon All-in-one Printer Pixma MP780.Stops Working And Displays A Line Of Black Square Boxes On The Screen?

Canon all-in-one printer Pixma MP780.Stops working and displays a line of black square boxes on the screen? - canon printer help line

January 1, 2010
My printer is a multifunction Canon Pixma MP780 All-In-One. . I recall a strange event that happened yesterday, but. I realized prints a page with the paper feed cassette and that the plateau was about to run out of paper. Once the page of print finishing, I threw the paper tray supports more immediately, the indicator light flashes to wait a "request" appears on the screen of the printer stops after a few minutes. I went to about five hours later with success to print. Then,
the day after the printer was broken: the on / off button is irresponsible and the screen shows a series of black squares on the floor. Canon provides customer service to repair or buy new. The printer is only 4 years. This is a USB printer

1 comment:

  1. I think you are the owner of an office "special, which are expensive to operate, and (4) years is very good ... It does not take too long ... I suggest a copier company, which are very cheap to use and take about 15 years or more.

    ReplyDelete