Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pool Billiard Cake Calling All Experienced Cake Decorators!?

Calling all experienced cake decorators!? - pool billiard cake

I am looking for a unique idea for a cake. I have experience decorating in any way ideas are welcome. I am a team in the pool and my captain (female) birthday is approaching and I want to make her a cake and celebrate their team. I do not want the typical cake table with the cue ball, but I come with empty hands for other ideas. Taking into account that it was in the bar for our party a cake would be appropriate, provided that the pool ... an idea to help me ???!!! Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Take a cake of cupcakes. Make it look like billiard balls in a triangular frame. Decorate w / all the right numbers and colors ... perhaps in the 8-ball, put the old as 8! It might even be a small cube of blue chalk, a small stove.

    ReplyDelete