Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pictures Of Herpes On Dicks Is This Herpes, Irritation, HPV/genital Warts Or What? Help!?

Is this herpes, irritation, HPV/genital warts or what? Help!? - pictures of herpes on dicks

Well, that was when it is about two days, my tail a little dry (I am not circumcised) and my friend told me about three times more. Yesterday I realized that my penis was irritated and a little mini Red dots were so small that the eye was barley noticeable. It hurts, but that does not fit the diagnosis of herpes, as they almost four months, she was tested with another man and was. I read that HPV is a disease called painless, but looked different on the pictures than me and also said that any way to tell whether a doctor tries to pour the vinegar in it theres? It is also the kind of person to panic about everything, and I wondered why he had done nothing for them? I should know because I do not want someone else, the risk! Please help!

2 comments:

  1. I think the work of fear ... It is not calm, then go to the doctor ...
    I think only one or cause irritation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have a doctor cause hed know wat it is.

    ReplyDelete