Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Throat Infections More Condition_symptoms Is This A Throat Infection Or More?

Is this a throat infection or more? - throat infections more condition_symptoms

Well, for two or three days, I always have a fever and my throat hurts so much when I drink. I went to the doctor and learned that it is a viral infection of the throat and I need to rest and so I just looked in the mirror and saw the white stuff in the background throat on the side that is swollen. Is this an infection, and it will eventually gone? Or if not, what is it?

1 comment:

  1. When she went out to the office of physicians with a strep test? It seems like a throat infection, which can be created without the use of antibiotics. Sometimes, even if you do a quick test that will not be displayed. If they did, and they do not disappear in one or two days .. I want to call you doc and ask if you do not already have, or take a sample.
    It can be viral, then, and it is unclear how Antibiotics, you should let it run its course. Even though I know it sucks when you suffer. Try a few sprays of the throat or cough drops to help alleviate some of the disadvantages of discomfort, Tylenol or Motrin for pain. Get plenty of rest and drink a lot, although I know it can be painful, is important. Goo luck and hope you feel better soon.
    ps. The reason why I suspect that is a sore throat, because you could be in the throat. This is what the white stuff is on the back of the neck.

    ReplyDelete