Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Videos Shemales With Women Question About Number Of "Shemales" In The U.S.A.?

Question about number of "Shemales" in the U.S.A.? - videos shemales with women

Does anybody know it exactly how many transgender people in the United States? I have pictures of them and can not believe how the girls are beautiful. You have beautiful breasts and a penis bigger than me. I've seen videos with jets of sperm as a man. I do not think that they are wrong, but I wonder. Have you ever seen one or know one? It would be really strange to marry or a date. As I said earlier, your penis is bigger than me, and I'm jealous of her. Please answer this question, or email me. Thank you for your time. Drag_line79

1 comment:

  1. dude, that boys are boys who have taken hormones to develop breasts. Some have to be feminine, even surgery on his face. The types are actually inside. And there is.

    Now it's just a coincidence that I have seen bigger penis. I saw transvestites who had really small units. But I also saw some large Wang.

    So throw sperm as a man, they are boys with breasts and feminine features.

    ReplyDelete